Jessica Alba has a rockin' bod! So when she gives tips and tricks, I listen! I follow her on Instagram and she featured her daily green smoothie a few weeks ago and how to make it. So I watched it several times, got the ingredients, and oh my it's my favorite smoothie to make now! Super easy, nutritious and delicious! In my world, nutritious and delicious must go hand in hand or it isn't worth eating. And I'm all about balance.
So when I have this green smoothie for lunch, I have a delectable portion-controlled dinner. I will be having this smoothie for lunch today! And for dinner I am doing a sheet pan roast of chicken sausage and veggies (more on that later). But I must share with you this green smoothie recipe because it is my favoriteeeee these days and tastes like a refreshing treat!
- Viva Naturals Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Dr. Axe Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder
- Vita Coco Coconut Water w/Pineapple
Now SUPER EASY instructions:
- Blend 1 scoop of matcha, 1 scoop protein powder, banana, and 1/2 container of coconut water until smooth
- Add a full cup of ice and blend again until smooth and creamy!
- Go outside in the sunshine and enjoy with a giant pink smoothie straw and feel REFRESHED!
Nutrition info: 265 calories per smoothie